Saturday 3 April 2010

HMC Tracklist 02.04.10

As a warm-up to last night's festivities at the Yuck 'n Yum launch, I played a short set from my laptop of various odds and ends. What follows is a brief sample:

Twilight Ritual - I Never Called You a Dream



Nine Circles - What's There Left



Fabio Frizzi - Tribute Theme "Godzilla"



Chris Carter - Interloop



Fall of Saigon - Blue Eyes



Iko - Model Type A



Delia Derbyshire - Ziwzih Ziwzih Oo-Oo-Oo



Big Ben Tribe - Tarzan Loves The Summer Nights



Squires - Hold me (instrumental)



Jesse Saunders - Waiting on my Angel



Liaisons Dangereuses - Kess Kill Fé Show



The Poppy Family - There's No Blood In Bone



Throbbing Gristle - Vow of Silence



Silent Signals - Waiting For Reaction



Thomas Leer & Robert Rental - Day Breaks, Night Heals



Elektroids - Silicon Valley

No comments: