Saturday 26 September 2009

Fears That I May Cease To Be

So last night's plan was to go to the opening of the Generator show Fears That I May Cease To Be. I would hand out flyers for next week's Yuck 'n Yum launch and possibly go on to the afterparty at the Queen's Hotel. I'd just left the flat and realised that I'd not taken my wallet, so I put the key back into the lock to open the door. Then the key snapped in half, instantly turning all my intentions arse over tit. I got a taxi to the show, paid for with money from the lovely people at Generator. I phoned for a locksmith, handed out flyers and dashed round to take some photos that can be seen below. After a taxi back to the flat, I was left sitting on my windowsill for two and a half hours waiting for the locksmith, who eventually arrived just shy of midnight. Not the best night out I've ever had, but then nobody died and nothing got broken except the key.







No comments: