Saturday 16 February 2013

Hello, Hello, I'm Back Again

Ben Robinson - Hello, Hello, I'm Back Again, 2013

Gary Glitter (born Paul Francis Gadd, 8 May 1944) is an English former glam rock singer-songwriter and musician.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Glitter



"Hello, Hello, I'm Back Again" is a 1973 hit single performed by Gary Glitter and co-written by Glitter and his producer Mike Leander. The song is about a man calling his lover after being away for some time and begins with "Did you miss me (yeah), while I was away?", with "Hello, hello, it's good to be back... Good to be back" sung repeatedly in the chorus. In 1995 the song returned to the UK charts when Glitter re-recorded it, under the title "Hello, Hello, I'm Back Again (Again!)".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello,_Hello,_I%27m_Back_Again

Ben Robinson - Hello, Hello, I'm Back Again (Again!), 2013

In October 2012, ITV showed the documentary "The Other Side of Jimmy Savile" in its Exposure strand, which detailed allegations of sexual misconduct by the late BBC DJ and presenter. The story developed and extended over the ensuing weeks, and included an accusation against Glitter. He was alleged to have been seen having sex with a 13- or 14-year-old girl in Savile's dressing room at the BBC. On 28 October, Glitter was arrested and questioned by police in London. Glitter was released on police bail until the middle of December, and was subsequently re-bailed until February.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Glitter

No comments: